Learning, Working, Growing Together

Lunch Program


School Meal prices​​

Elementary student (PreK-8) $1.10
Reduced-price student $0.30
Second and subsequent student $2.40
Adult $2.40
Elementary student (PreK-8) $2.50
Reduced-price student $0.40
Second student entrée $2.00
Second and subsequent student $5.50
Adult $5.50
We are currently using the Harris Meal Tracker program to manage our school lunch accounts. As of May 7 there is an online lunch payment system EZSchool Pay. You may also bring cash or check to the school office to pay for your child's lunches.
Use this helpful link to the EZ Meal App. This page provides families with an easy, step by step way to apply for free or reduced priced lunches. See our school office for eligibility notifications, once your application has been processed.
Interested in more information about Hawaii's School Lunch Program, use this link to our DOE's webpage.


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)  mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue,

SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.